Many Learning Projects are around generating income. If you are an established eLearning Marketplace or looking to become one Thinking Cap can support you. Thinking Cap gives you the tools you need out of the box to design an excellent Learning Retail environment. And when there is money involved security must to top notch. Thinking Cap is hosted exclusively in PCI Level 1 and SOC2 Certified DataCenters.
- Integration with National and International, Payment Gateways like Pay Pal, Authorize.Net, BrainTree, GOPI, HSBC, Moneris, Transnational and others.
- Support for multiple Currencies and Taxation.
- Pricing Rules based on User Custom Fields or Dates with the ability to apply multiple discounts
- Support for any commerce model including Bunded Sales, Buy for Others, Passes, Subscriptions, Coupons and Tokens.
- Integrated Sales and Registration to get Customers signed up and into he system quickly.
- Integration with SalesForce so LMS customers flow into your central Sales Management System.
- Simple Self-Serve Sales Reporting
Do I have to use your Shopping Basket if I want to sell courses?
No. While we have a low friction buying process built into he LMS we can easily integrate with your existing Shopping Basket and pass sale there.
Do you store Credit Cards?
No. In keeping with PCI standards the customer credit card is never stored on our servers.
Are there any costs in addition to my license if I want to sell on the Thinking Cap platform?
No. Many LMS charge for Commerce as an add-on module or take a small fee for each transaction. Thinking Cap does not.